Literary Ghostwriting Your Book

Ghostwriting your book is a collaboration of love. I have a passion for writing and listening and you are passionate about your story. However, I do far more than just write. I act as your coach. I endeavor to inspire you to do your best work, help organize you and your thoughts, offer creative solutions and styles you may not have considered, and then manage the project from beginning to end to your total satisfaction.

With over 18 years of experience, as an award-winning publisher, and publisher of more than  150 titles and best-selling author of ten books, I have my finger on the pulse of the book industry.

The ghostwriting process begins with your contacting me at Jessica@twasolutions.com or calling: 202-702-7120. We will discuss your needs at length to see if we are a perfect match. Once we've talked and you feel we are a good fit, I will send you a non-disclosure statement, a typical agreement, and a firm quote for all work.

Depending on the type of ghostwriting needed, projects may take from three to six months to complete.
 
Literary Ghostwriter. Design by Pocket